PHP’s word is an acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a scripting language on the server side intended specifically for web development. PHP can be readily integrated into HTML documents, and HTML codes can also be entered into a PHP file. The difference between PHP and client-side language such as HTML is that PHP codes are performed on the server, whereas HTML codes are rendered directly on the browser.
Reasons to use PHP:
- PHP is Free and open source.
- Short learning curve compared to other languages like JSP, ASP, etc
- Large Community Document Unlike other languages such as ASP that need IIS, most web hosting servers support PHP by default.
- This makes PHP a cost-effective option.
- PHP is regularly updated to maintain up with the recent technology developments.
- Another benefit you get with PHP is that it’s a server-side scripting language; this means you only need to install it on the server, and client computers that request server resources don’t need to have PHP installed; only a web browser would be enough.
- PHP has built support for working hand in hand with MySQL; this doesn’t mean you can’t use PHP with other database management systems.
- PHP is a cross-platform; this implies you can deploy your application on a variety of distinct operating systems such as windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
Webologix Global PHP web development team has comprehensive experience in providing top-notch enterprise-level services. We are proud to embrace PHP to multiple business verticals. We leverage all of its success factors and unparalleled methodologies to achieve the most out of any project. Our basis is our ongoing learning method. For a number of use cases, we replicate the processes and even work to create the new ones when the need arises. Our ongoing attempts during our services and afterwards are just another reason to have gained valuable clientele.